2018 SUNDAY FORECASTER MARK BURNETT
NOTE: THIS PRODUCTS SHIPS FOR FREE USING CODE: FREESHIP
The Forecaster is a model that rides, feels and looks like a pro-level bike. With a finish hand-picked by Mark Burnett, we’ve added new parts like Sunday Jake Seeley grips and a Cyclone freecoaster hub with Odyssey Twisted Pro pedals and Path Pro tires to make it standout in a crowd.
This bike is always ready to shred, just like Mark.
- Sunday Jake Seeley Grips
- Odyssey Retro Pivotal Seat
- Odyssey Twisted Pro Pedals
- Odyssey Clutch Freecoaster
- Sunday Lightning Rims
- Sealed Front Hub
FULL PARTS LIST
- Frame: 20.85" Hi-Ten w/ Integrated HT, Cromo DT and DO
- Fork: 20", Hi-Ten 2pc Cromo Steerer
- Handlebar: 9" OEM Hi-Ten
- Stem: 52mm Freeze Top Load
- Headset: FSA Integrated
- Headset Cap: M6 Preload w/ Alloy Cap
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brake: Odyssey Springfield
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- Grips: Sunday Seeley Signature Grips
- Seat: Odyssey Retro Pivotal
- Seat Post: Pivotal 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: 28.6mm w/ Sunday Logo
- Sprocket: 25T Steel
- Cranks: 170mm Tubular 3pc
- BB Parts: 19mm Sealed Mid
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted Pro PC
- Rims: Sunday Lightning Rim 36H
- Front Hub: Sunday, Sealed, 36H, Female 3/8" Axle
- Rear Hub: Sunday Cyclone Freecoaster, 9t Driver
- Spokes: 14G Steel Black
- Tires: Odyssey Path Pro OEM 20" x 2.40"
- Chain: KMC Z510H
GEOMETRY & SPECS
- Top Tube Length 20.85"
- Head Tube Angle 75°
- Seat Tube Angle 71°
- Chainstay Length 13.25-13.5”
- Bottom Bracket Height 11.5"
- Standover 8.75"
- Rise 9"
- Width 28.5"
- Backsweep 12°
- Upsweep 4°